Match of the Day - 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is dreadful, I have too mute the highlights when she is commentating. It isnt because she is a woman doing it, it is because she sounds like a child commentating a kick about against the garage door. She goes on and on so the play has moved on and she is talking crap about something else. She is not good at her job
There's no change in her voice like when the play switches or there's an incident, she's just monotone for everything. Its almost like you or me commentating for the first time when we've never done it in our life.

She is dreadful, I have too mute the highlights when she is commentating. It isnt because she is a woman doing it, it is because she sounds like a child commentating a kick about against the garage door. She goes on and on so the play has moved on and she is talking crap about something else. She is not good at her job
So this town is not big enough for both of you? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.