What can we possibly do to go on a 15 game winning run?

I just hope we use today as fuel. We’ve had that fire missing from our game. Hope the boys are fucked off and go on a tear.

Score some of our bloody chances - and have more shots!

Some of the chances we had and didn't take yesterday, and in recent games, have been criminal - aguero missing that open goal yesterday summing this up.

We also need to make the other teams keeper work more. We have the ability to have more shots from further out. Start reflecting our possession stats in the shots on target stats and we will be fine, even with our defence.

We are talking about going on runs since those Norwich and Wolves defeat.Hasnt happened.
Wasteful in front of Gail and leaky at back.Not really upto the standards that we set last two seasons.

We are talking about going on runs since those Norwich and Wolves defeat.Hasnt happened.
Wasteful in front of Gail and leaky at back.Not really upto the standards that we set last two seasons.

It’s got the feeling of 2014/15 and 16/17 Seasons this one. Losing at Fucking Norwich? I mean come on, that’s as bad as it gets for any side let alone us. We then follow that with Wolves who could have beat us 4/5 that day. Ederson has been man of the match in some games which is rare and won us two points at Everton where we could quite easily have drawn. We then play dire in the first half against Villa and even worse against Southampton.

Injuries and loss of form for KDB, Silva and Silva when added to comical goals conceded and missed chances mean there is a hell of a lot of work to do to go on 15 game winning runs.

Even if we were to go on a perfect run from now until the end of the season, winning all 26 remaining games (which we won't), we're still relying on Liverpool dropping another 6 points (maybe 7 with GD) alongside our theoretical win against them at the Emptihad. And that's not including Chelsea or Leicester. And don't mock Leicester. People did in 2016.

Pep to look at our win rate with and without Gundogan as a second holding midfielder in our team, or (not wishing this on him) a season long injury to Gundogan. The injury to Rodri was a blessing in disguise for us purely because he and Gundogan couldn't play together.

yeah, I thought last night that it would have been much better if Rodri wasn't ready for this game. He's not the one I'd feel confident to do "fernandinho's" job vs Liverpool when fully fit, let alone when he comes back from injury. He still needs loads of work and learning to do that job good in big matches.

3 defeats in 12 games tells us where we are. We can deal with certain injuries but Laporte's isn't one of them. We are in survival mode until he returns because the rest just aren't good enough as a unit.

And our fixture list is terrible!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.