Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your not you lost to them insufferable bin dippers as we did yesterday.

Crouchinho is Pochettino staying if you don't get top 4, or would he leave on the basis he cant take the team any further...
I hope not, he's the best manager we have had in my lifetime. The medal count isn't exactly showing that, but we hardly got a have haul anyway in the past 30 odd years.

Something isn't right at the club right now

You still think City fans are feeling victims for no reason after last night's game?
Liverpool fans will say it Bernardo first. It definitely hits TTA's hand though.

I gave my thoughts on yesterday's post match. On another day you could have had 4 goals, a few scuffs, straight at the goalie, few just behind your strikers and some agonizing wide shots etc.

VAR or no VAR you still conceded 3 goals. A couple could have been dealt with in my eyes. Laporte is a huge miss as was Ederson that game.

Spurs are the best in Europe

Liverpool fans will say it Bernardo first. It definitely hits TTA's hand though.

I gave my thoughts on yesterday's post match. On another day you could have had 4 goals, a few scuffs, straight at the goalie, few just behind your strikers and some agonizing wide shots etc.

VAR or no VAR you still conceded 3 goals. A couple could have been dealt with in my eyes. Laporte is a huge miss as was Ederson that game.

Spurs are the best in Europe
Is there a Comedy Store in Toronto?

You're wasted on here.

;-)

Plenty of rumours abound this morning that Pochettino is on the brink of leaving Spurs. For all the stick he's received on here for not winning any trophies, I think he's done a great job there in the main and the likes of Levy might end up regretting not giving him more funds to strengthen the team over the past few years. So much for the new stadium - and it is a fantastic stadium by the way - being the catalyst for them to take things to the next level on the pitch. Of course, if he does go they might make an equally good appointment but history shows that this doesn't always happen. They were all over the place under AVB and Sherwood after 'Arry got the sack and it was Pochettino who got them back on track. Howe, Ancelotti, and Nagelsmann being mentioned as possible replacements. I think the job is too big for Howe and will be outside his Bournemouth comfort zone, and Ancelotti doesn't seem to be a good fit on the face of it. Nagelsmann may well be an interesting appointment though.

Just because there are a few on here who insist that Spurs are always the beneficiary of VAR calls, just going to quickly note that another one went against them yesterday when Ryan Fredericks got away with a shocking tackle on Son. Red card all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.