Incident with Liverpool fans

Seemed to me like a pre-arranged meeting with equal numbers
We were stood within 10 yards of it all and they didn't go for us ermmmm older fans (FOC)
Didn't see any knives but others claimed they did
Ended even from what I saw but had taken my glasses off, just in case ;)
It was more like 15 each side, hardly the 70s or 80s

It must have been the blazing squad! Their numbers have risen since West Ham when they could only raise five.

One strange thing I noticed at Anfield yesterday, the stewards wearing black baseball cap what are hard hats (we have them at work) and goggles. I think it shows the shit that gets thrown at the way fans from the twats on the top tier ! Funny enough the steward in front on us was told too full a incident card in after he was hit by a coin .
I asked a steward outside if all home fans were being searched like we were and his response was no, I asked why not, he said he didn't know. I then asked a steward inside why the front row of the second tier above us wasn't sectioned off to stop the feral scrotes throwing things and shouting abusive language at us. She said I don't know. I asked her why nobody was up there ensuring our safety she said she didn't know. When I asked her what is said in the briefing to stewards before the game above the top tier she said what briefing. At that point I gave up.
The other question to ask is why they have this obsession with walking around with six digits in the air - we don't actually care

We were inside at the far end of the bar...Wasn't pre arranged, they saw the coach outside and tried it on at the door and in the entrance of the club... the blues gave it them back though fair play to them

I asked a steward outside if all home fans were being searched like we were and his response was no, I asked why not, he said he didn't know. I then asked a steward inside why the front row of the second tier above us wasn't sectioned off to stop the feral scrotes throwing things and shouting abusive language at us. She said I don't know. I asked her why nobody was up there ensuring our safety she said she didn't know. When I asked her what is said in the briefing to stewards before the game above the top tier she said what briefing. At that point I gave up.
The other question to ask is why they have this obsession with walking around with six digits in the air - we don't actually care

It's always been the same at that shitehole. Police, fans, stewards all in it together, they couldn't give a fuck about away fans. There is a reason they have had such a good home record over the years, it is an awful place to visit.

We were inside at the far end of the bar...Wasn't pre arranged, they saw the coach outside and tried it on at the door and in the entrance of the club... the blues gave it them back though fair play to them

Heard some of our lot in the toilet in the club asking where "they" were.
Might have been totally unrelated .
I walked out after having a pee and 2 minutes later it all kicked off.
They weren't interested in the coach, they were after the young lads in the club who weren't on our coach
Was told they walked past the beer garden and saw who was there and had a go at the front door

Heard some of our lot in the toilet in the club asking where "they" were.
Might have been totally unrelated .
I walked out after having a pee and 2 minutes later it all kicked off.
They weren't interested in the coach, they were after the young lads in the club who weren't on our coach
Was told they walked past the beer garden and saw who was there and had a go at the front door
I meant they saw the coach outside, so they knew Blues were in there... they got fucked off anyway, so all was good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.