Incident with Liverpool fans

I asked a steward outside if all home fans were being searched like we were and his response was no, I asked why not, he said he didn't know. I then asked a steward inside why the front row of the second tier above us wasn't sectioned off to stop the feral scrotes throwing things and shouting abusive language at us. She said I don't know. I asked her why nobody was up there ensuring our safety she said she didn't know. When I asked her what is said in the briefing to stewards before the game above the top tier she said what briefing. At that point I gave up.
The other question to ask is why they have this obsession with walking around with six digits in the air - we don't actually care
Said to my lad , can't think of any other ground that do that , ie having home fans above away fans , just after some of the guys next to us got something chucked over them from the top tier .

Said to my lad , can't think of any other ground that do that , ie having home fans above away fans , just after some of the guys next to us got something chucked over them from the top tier .
I have just sent the feral scrotes an email politely asking them a few questions about their lack of stewarding. I doubt I will receive an answer but it made me feel better...

Heard some of our lot in the toilet in the club asking where "they" were.
Might have been totally unrelated .
I walked out after having a pee and 2 minutes later it all kicked off.
They weren't interested in the coach, they were after the young lads in the club who weren't on our coach
Was told they walked past the beer garden and saw who was there and had a go at the front door

Fucking hell you work for the old bill or sumat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.