Liverpool (a) post-match thread

To add some sense to rambling nonsense...
Deflections
Premier League players will be allowed extra leeway when it comes to ricocheted handballs.

It is often impossible to avoid contact with the ball if it has deflected off the body of an opponent, team-mate, or even another part of the own player.

So a handball will not be awarded if the ball touches a player’s hand/arm directly from their own head/body/foot or the head/body/foot of another player who is close/nearby.

A suggestion:

I think Pep should switch Fernandinho & Rodri around. Atm we need Fernandinhos dynamism in midfield & i think Rodri would be the closest to Laporte we can get until he is back.
I hope Pep settles on a back 4 in the league, & only rotates for cup games until christmas.
Thoughts?

Made the mistake of reading Ref watch by Dermot Gallagher on Sky Sports and surprise surprise the c&!t said neither handballs were pens and didn’t need VAR as ref got the calls right.

Made the mistake of reading Ref watch by Dermot Gallagher on Sky Sports and surprise surprise the c&!t said neither handballs were pens and didn’t need VAR as ref got the calls right.
Even though the dipper had his arm out AND the palm open and facing the front in a totally unnatural position .Twat Dermot is as bad as Riley and David Ellary

Thought i would wait for 24 hours amid the hysteria and give a reasoned opinion , we knew what the Dippers would do and regarding their fullbacks and crosses from the flanks and unusually for Pep he didnt react , our full backs played narrow and allowed them room to cross at will. As for the hand ball we all knew before the game we would be playing 12 men and that is not the feral Klanfield crowd becasue the additional man was Oliver , if the handball was Stones or Dinho and the push in the back on Sterling instead was on Mane that spineless twat Oliver would have given both penalties.
Ignoring all the media / pundit bullshit there was little between the teams , yes we gave up chances and the Dippers took theirs , whilst we created the same amount and missed virtually all of them , Kun had a nightmare and should have been coming home with the match ball. Despite our depleted side we competed , and if the game had gone tp 2-3 in the last ten minutes the Dippers would have crumbled , they were fucking crumbling at 1-3 !
With our history of title comebacks nine points would normally be fuck all , but we have played over a quarter of the season without some big players and it is beginning to bite , if we can get to January within touching distance i.e. single figures behind the Dippers , i think we will hit the transfer market for a top centre back , Stones and Ottamendi i am afraid are just not good enough. To be fair i wasnt surprised at the result it was exactly what i expected , a big decision would go against us , one of their players would score a worldy and we would miss a hatfful of chances like we have been doing all season.
The defeat is a body blow , but these players always fight until the end the Dippers still have their Premier Champions T-Shirts April 2014 , December 2018 and now they have November 2019.

This is going to sound harsh but there are too many cowards in this team who don't want to fight when the going gets tough.

Stones, Walker, Gundogan are the worst culprits. We need players with more tenacity and heart who leave it all out there on the pitch.

How many shots of ours did they block yesterday? Time after time they threw bodies in the way of our goal bound efforts. Contrast with their 3rd goal - both Gundogan and Angelino could have blocked Henderson's cross if they'd really tried harder. The first goal - again Gundog and Rodri could have got to Fabinho quicker to block his shot. It all signifies a small but significant drop off from the last 2 seasons - some players are not prepared to give their all at the crucial moments. The intensity of all that success over the last 2 years must be taking its toll.

You’re right it was a mistake. The ministry of truth ( or in the case of PGMOL lies ) These people feel they’re infallible. The ridiculous thing is the world can for themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.