Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Yep

Raheem Sterling sent home in disgrace after squaring up to joe gomez on international duty.

Gives him a nice break and fresh for the onslaught of the winter fixtures.

Not going to happen though.

Wheres Mario when you need him?

Sterling had been well-marshalled by TAA? Sterling beat him time and time again.

Thought exactly the same. This no mark was at the receiving end of Sterling's anger cos he came on to carry on the systematic fouling of him that he'd had all game. Including a blatant pen for a deliberate push by Mane, a diving **** who would have won a pen for that, we would have heard cries of ".. you just can't push a player like that in the area, stupid of (insert city player here) there".

I'm glad Sterlings pissed off, it's good to see. I want to see it from more of the City team. Claw back this deficit like last year and show these ****s the cult is going another year without a prem trophy.

Pleased to see Raheems passion and fight during yesterday's game especially with the constant booing by the home fans. Would have been easy to keep his head down but he was probably our most provocative player

Sterling had been well-marshalled by TAA? Sterling beat him time and time again.

I thought this referred to him being shoved into the hoardings by him.

He received a few of those and it's snide as fuck. Should be met with an instant booking anytime a player tries to do it to another. ****'s trick and could seriously hurt someone.

Liverpool fans celebrating sterling being dropped more than winning the actual game. They really can’t stand someone leaving them and doing better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.