Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

something happened in the tunnel at halftime and all the city coaching staff and manager was not happy with the VAR team and the match officials and had to go to the skysports guys in the tunnel and ask them what was going on because the match officials would not say anything, ?? they all seen the replays in the dressing room and could not believe the response from what the sky people told them that VAR said it was because his arm was not in a unnatural positions ???

now from what i can make out about sterling and gomez is ?? the liverpool players was laughing at sterling in the dinning area and talking behind his back about the game and city moaning about VAR and gomez said something else and sterling told him to shut up and he was still laugh and then sterling blew up and shouted your the big man now are you and both squared up and sterling got him by the neck

also heard that that the liverpool players ganged up and wanted sterling booted out or they would leave ?? and the manager took there side and dropped sterling from the squad, and now sterling had to say sorry ?? and gomez and the liverpool players get off with taking the piss out of sterling

i would have said to sterling well play lad and fuck england, they would come running after you when things are going shit again

Gomez was the only Liverpool player there at the time so there wasn't a gang of Liverpool players for starters. What's your actual source here? Some bloke off twitter. People seem to be shit stirring this to epic porportions

How in the hell are some people in here coming to the conclusion that City will be negatively impacted by this? I even read one saying Sterling will now move to Spain??????????

How i see it is:
Joe Gomez is a bit part player with a severe lack of quality who will soon be a forgotten about average centre back in a lower prem or championship team.
Raheem Sterling is a world class, treble winning, deadly forward who will play in all of the biggest competitions for the forseeable future in the colours of Manchester City and England.

He misses one game which only benefits us and has proven (even though he didn't need to) that he has fire in his belly and a winning mentality which is only going to benefit us and, if theyre smart, the national team in the coming months.

Raheem issued an apology on his twitter account. As others have said it sounds like a storm in a teacup that should have been kept in house. I have no idea why it had to go public and Raheem singled out. After just about stopping all the abuse by the brain dead moron's at football grounds around the country this is all he needs, to be made the villain/scapegoat again. I think if it wasn't for this he would tell that wanker Southgate to poke it. It is utterly pointless dropping him for one game and keeping him with the squad.
That’s what gets me too. If it wasn’t serious enough to send him home, why make it public? The lad’s only just become rehabilitated from a protracted dipper/press campaign so the last he needs is more shit from the same direction.

Fortunately, his track record suggests he’ll rise above it.

listening to the press conference.

Southgates has made a mess of this,Reporter: Have you sat down with Joe and Raheem and have they spoke? GS: erm erm erm no i'm not with them all the time.

Mate that's the first thing i thought you would have done

That’s what gets me too. If it wasn’t serious enough to send him home, why make it public? The lad’s only just become rehabilitated from a protracted dipper/press campaign so the last he needs is more shit from the same direction.

Fortunately, his track record suggests he’ll rise above it.
Sounds like it was getting leaked anyway and that’s why he had to front it up.

Biggest mystery is how Gomez is anywhere near the England squad in the first place.

If Southgate had a code of conduct and mutual respect within the squad and all the players were aware of this then I can see that probably felt he had to enforce his action no matter how important the player is to the squad. If not, seems a heavy handed approach to go public with it and drop Raheem for the next game.

I wonder why Henderson was the mediator when we he wasn’t even there? Fair play to him for that part anyway. Doesn’t say much for the rest of the “leadership” group. Bunch of spineless bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.