Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

I cant remember a single one but can remember lots he didn't give.
I remember the other year he was called out for being a bottle job, so many nailed on penalties he ignored (for lots of teams). he broke that cycle by giving an extremely soft penalty for, no surprise, Utd at Stoke
We should have enough evidence about constant piss poor officiating in our games to tell them PL we do not want him at our games.

I remember watching his first ever premier league game. Rags vs Fulham. Bottled the most stone wall pen you'll ever see in your life right at the end of the game.

Refs know that the penalty they GIVE will be scrutinized to the ends of the earth and THEY have to have seen enough to make an AFFIRMATIVE DECISION. When they don’t give a decision, it can be scrutinized, but their fallback position can always be “I didn’t see it in real time.”

Today, we have VAR, but the ref gets to TELL THEM WHAT HE SEES, and then THEY FET TO DECIDE if they are going to THROW THEIR MATE UNDER THE BUS! Note, no-one ever goes to the side of the field to see it again for themselves, in super slo mo from multiple different angles they didn’t have.....because changing their own mind makes them think they look weak, or poor, or blind, or just plain bent!

The system is either broken or needs fixing...and “7 out of 10” isn’t good enough when billions of dollars, and hundreds of careers, are at stake!

I remember watching his first ever premier league game. Rags vs Fulham. Bottled the most stone wall pen you'll ever see in your life right at the end of the game.
Carrick on Danny Murphy if my memory serves me right in the 11/12 season. Unbelievable decision.

Carrick on Danny Murphy if my memory serves me right in the 11/12 season. Unbelievable decision.
Which coincidentally was when we were vying for the title with United and coincided with Ashley Young diving to win about 8 penalties in the second half of the season and a lot of 6 mins of added on time when they were losing/drawing.

Starting to see some recurring themes here.

Refs know that the penalty they GIVE will be scrutinized to the ends of the earth and THEY have to have seen enough to make an AFFIRMATIVE DECISION. When they don’t give a decision, it can be scrutinized, but their fallback position can always be “I didn’t see it in real time.”

Today, we have VAR, but the ref gets to TELL THEM WHAT HE SEES, and then THEY FET TO DECIDE if they are going to THROW THEIR MATE UNDER THE BUS! Note, no-one ever goes to the side of the field to see it again for themselves, in super slo mo from multiple different angles they didn’t have.....because changing their own mind makes them think they look weak, or poor, or blind, or just plain bent!

The system is either broken or needs fixing...and “7 out of 10” isn’t good enough when billions of dollars, and hundreds of careers, are at stake!

Not only is 7 out of 10 not good enough, but it is also a blatant lie because VAR as operated by PiGMOL is a 3 out of 10 at best !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.