Not a chance,VAR is deciding everything we do

Got to agree with you Karen, I really think it has been decided from above that we will not win the league this year. Its not getting beat on Sunday or the 9 point gap that now is between us and twats. Its what has gone on this season and particularly on Sunday. Look at what happened against Spurs and look at what happened on Sunday. Three clear penalties had those been at the other end and each would have been given of that I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever not one single shred of doubt.

I can deal with getting beaten fair and square after all we have had plenty of practise in that particular art. I do not believe any blues over the age of 20 would feel much different. What has happened twice now against Liverpool was not being beaten fair and square, nor were they games where we can claim to have been just plain unlucky as will happen from time to time in football.

What has been going on is cheating pure and simple nothing more nothing less. As obviously bent and obvious as a North Korean propaganda video. As predictable as the outcome as a story line in Coronation street. It stinks to high heaven and supporters of other clubs called it on Sunday.

If the under class wish to win a title in that manner then good luck to them, I wouldnt, not at all I would be ashamed to be associated with it.

Liverpool have a cracking side that might well be good enough to have beaten us to the title this season, I do take some solace in the fact that deep down they will know what has been going on. What they now wont ever know is if they are actually good enough to beat us to the title. If thats how the Premier League title is to be won then they are honestly welcome to it.

26 games are left, that's a lot. Dramatic turns can happen over 5-6 games, as experienced first hand in 2012, let alone over 26.

We have a game against Liverpool at home in April. Win that and those 9 points become 6. So, we need to do 6 points better than them over 25 games. If we finish with equal points, chances are we will have superior GD.
This and thrice this. It's a big ask right now given we've tough fixtures around the corner whilst Liverpool just don't lose games. But in every season before, including last season, they were not invincible. Keep the faith.

If the gap is down to 6 points by New Year, there's no reason why we can't do it. But if it gets any bigger then I think we're done. The next 6 games will tell us a lot.

We weren't bad in midfield at all.
We were bloody dire in midfield, not one of the three had a good game, Rodri was the better of the three, but that's all he was. It doesn't help that liverpool basically bypassed our midfield anyway, look at the image for salah's "offside", players who should be helping out at the back caught hopelessly miles away from actual play. Our midfield was terrible on Sunday, and largely responsible for a poor defensive show for me.

We were bloody dire in midfield, not one of the three had a good game, Rodri was the better of the three, but that's all he was. It doesn't help that liverpool basically bypassed our midfield anyway, look at the image for salah's "offside", players who should be helping out at the back caught hopelessly miles away from actual play. Our midfield was terrible on Sunday, and largely responsible for a poor defensive show for me.

I think you're being unfair on De Bruyne, who put 3 chances on a plate for the forwards. If they'd converted, people would have made him MOTM.

He doesn't look fit to me, seems to have lost the energy and I agree with the posters who say he's carrying some weight, but he had the magic touch back with his deliveries on Sunday.

I think you're being unfair on De Bruyne
How am I being unfair on de Bruyne exactly ? He spent most of the game playing as Aguero's partner in the game I watched, dropped a bit deeper in the second half perhaps. The midfield three for me were Rodri, Gundogan, and Bernardo, as I suspect their heatmaps (if I could bothered to look for them) would show.

How am I being unfair on de Bruyne exactly ? He spent most of the game playing as Aguero's partner in the game I watched, dropped a bit deeper in the second half perhaps. The midfield three for me were Rodri, Gundogan, and Bernardo, as I suspect their heatmaps (if I could bothered to look for them) would show.

Ok sorry didn't realise you were using a completely random definition of midfield three that you'd not felt the need to share with the rest of class before announcing they were rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.