Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Robertson and Salah mysteriously injured, I bet Salah has a fake boot on.

Dentine doing a Purple nose when it comes to the Internationals, what's the betting they are both fit for Palace away?
Nothing wrong with protecting your players, the players themselves must be sick of playing nondescript international games.

Twitter has been awful these last couple of days. The daft twats just can't get it into their heads that you can't play advantage from Bernardo's handball, then Trent handball it AND still play advantage. I's like they believe that because it's advantage to them they're allowed to handball it. It's pretty basic stuff.

It's getting very close between them and Rags. I never thought I'd live enough to say it, but actually the intense of my feelings i currently stronger towards Dipperpool. It's different for you guys in Manchester surely, but generally, Rags might be a lesser of evils. Just. They are ****, but these are dangerous cultish ****s.

It's getting very close between them and Rags. I never thought I'd live enough to say it, but actually the intense of my feelings i currently stronger towards Dipperpool. It's different for you guys in Manchester surely, but generally, Rags might be a lesser of evils. Just. They are ****, but these are dangerous cultish ****s.

Two cheeks of the same arse. Rags are just quiet at the moment, for obvious reasons.

Two cheeks of the same arse. Rags are just quiet at the moment, for obvious reasons.

I had always found Rags as stupid fans base. They really have zillioons of fans from areas in World where nobody has a clue about football and that was making me mad for years when discussing with them. But these are not just stupid, these are dangerous. ISIS of football. Both think they are special and right and both are aggressive ****s. Rags are far less aggressive than Dippers, either historically or in these times.

I had always found Rags as stupid fans base. They really have zillioons of fans from areas in World where nobody has a clue about football and that was making me mad for years when discussing with them. But these are not just stupid, these are dangerous. ISIS of football. Both think they are special and right and both are aggressive ****s. Rags are far less aggressive than Dippers, either historically or in these times.

Fair enough, there probably is a more sinister element with Liverpool. I find both sets of fans as insufferable as each other.

Still think although we could have won this game, it was more of a gamble from Pep and a bit of a fuck up at the same time. Why did he play Mendy against Atalanta if he didn't think he could play two games? This was clearly the more important game. Can't blame him for Ederson, that's a freak injury, but we know the way that Liverpool play is to put long balls from deep behind the defenders, Ederson usually sweeps some of that space but Bravo isn't as quick off his line. He's also not as good at catching crosses or even reacting to them, with that in mind you would have thought there would be some changes to the setup. Also, bringing in Rodri from the cold was a bit mental, i actually thought Gundogan had the better game but if Rodri had to start then i think it should have been as a double pivot but with Fernandinho. All in all i think we had some good chances, take those and its a different game, but we could have controlled it better and taken the gambling element out a little IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.