Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

State of this video. This is Liverpool fans at Anfield.

Difficult to believe. I think some journalists might be surprised. It wont surprise City fans.

Guy who made this couldn't possibly have put Liverpool fans in a worse light.

And you wonder why Sterling wasn't happy with Gomez playing up to this.

What is the creature that can't formulate anything but a low groaning noise, needs put down

Raheem going off on one and randomly attacking St Joe shouldn't be a surprise. The evidence has been there all along. Gun tats and Greg's can only mean one thing and don't get me started on ostentatious taps. Whilst Raheem was stomping on Gomez's head does anyone know of Bernado's where abouts?

Difficult to believe. I think some journalists might be surprised. It wont surprise City fans.

I wish i hadn't watched that,someone send it to the fa and oliver was a disgrace letting them assault him time after time

I would rather listen to The Best of Queen album than press play on that shite.

Raheem speaking up and calling out Livepool for instigating the abuse he has received ever since he left them. Good lad.

That video sums up better than anything what Liverpool fans are. The fact they have posted it themselves confirms their total lack of awareness of how they are perceived by decent football fans across the country.

Raheem speaking up and calling out Livepool for instigating the abuse he has received ever since he left them. Good lad.

well he’s correct. There is clear evidence that the LFC press office were planting negative stories re Sterling in the run up to, during and after he moved to us. Got friends in the press who are not City supporters who said Liverpool were ruthless in their pursuit of a negative agenda against Sterling... digging up all sorts of crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.