Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Really hope Ederson will be back for this, not sure I can face seeing Bravo start another league game for us just yet. Would like to see Cancelo get the nod ahead of Walker, and Mendy at left-back, although he seems to be in Guardiola’s bad books.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
D Silva
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

Up the fucking blues - let’s have it boys and girls.

Get right behind the lads and let’s get back to winning ways after the farce.

Time to dig in.

Really hope Ederson will be back for this, not sure I can face seeing Bravo start another league game for us just yet. Would like to see Cancelo get the nod ahead of Walker, and Mendy at left-back, although he seems to be in Guardiola’s bad books.

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
D Silva
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

I'd go for this line up, I think we'll be far to strong for Chelsea. They are doing well under Lampard but they also give the opposition plenty of chances.
If we take our chances we will win this game comfortably.

Got this image of Pep Guardiola from training this morning:

476024198.jpg

Ederson
Cancelo
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
De Bruyne
D Silva
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

hmmm... good line-up but no Gundo? .. hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.