Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think this could be a tricky game. I only say that because Lampard is a new breed of manager, an ex-player that was labelled as 'the modern footballer'

His tactics etc are not something along the likes of the old guard (the likes of pardew, fat sam, hodgson etc etc). He has been under the guidance of some of the best managers and no doubt has utilised what he was taught etc to help him in his own management career.

Lampard will be the kind of manager that recognises the ability of managers like Pep and klopp and will prepare his team well - unlike others who are stuck in the prehistoric ways of football coaching

We should run out winners being at home and a slightly wounded animal looking to bite back immediately

City win 2-1

(PS - would like to see Jesus start this one)

Their midfield with the return of kante is probably the second strongest after ours, we need energy and dynamism in there which means no Rodri and gundogan together and ideally no more than 1 from Rodri gundogan and silva otherwise we will get overrun. They score a lot and I expect them to score against us but they also concede a ridiculous amount so we need a quick tempo and to finish our bloody chances.

—————————Ederson
Walker——Stones——Rodri——mendy
———————Fernandinho
—————-kdb—————silva
Sterling————————————Jesus
———————-Aguero

Never going to see that but I’d love to see Fernandinho in his actual position, Rodri cb because otamendi is a liability and he doesn’t trust Garcia. sterling on the right so he can use the only foot he has effectively and get around the outside of Emerson/alonso who are chelsea’s Weak points

Think this could be a tricky game. I only say that because Lampard is a new breed of manager, an ex-player that was labelled as 'the modern footballer'

His tactics etc are not something along the likes of the old guard (the likes of pardew, fat sam, hodgson etc etc). He has been under the guidance of some of the best managers and no doubt has utilised what he was taught etc to help him in his own management career.

Lampard will be the kind of manager that recognises the ability of managers like Pep and klopp and will prepare his team well - unlike others who are stuck in the prehistoric ways of football coaching

We should run out winners being at home and a slightly wounded animal looking to bite back immediately

City win 2-1

(PS - would like to see Jesus start this one)

I actually think the opposite, I think we will absolutely twat them.

Their defence is very amateur, Lampard has carried that over from Derby and Ajax - who arent anywhere near as good as us going forward - should have scored 6 or 7.

Unless Lampard can drastically overhaul the defence over the international break (without most of his players) then we should rip them to shreds.

I would have to give the nod to Angelino again as Willian will rip Mendy a new arse hole. Go back to basics and get dino, Kev and Merlin back in the midfield.
Stones and Otemendi at the back should be ok as Abraham is not exactly rapid.

That being said I'm going for 2-2

Their defence is very amateur, Lampard has carried that over from Derby and Ajax - who arent anywhere near as good as us going forward - should have scored 6 or 7.

Unless Lampard can drastically overhaul the defence over the international break (without most of his players) then we should rip them to shreds.

5-0 it is then : )

------------Ederson
Cancelo--Stones--Fern--Angelino
--------------Rodri
------KDB-----------Foden
-----Mahrez--Jesus--Sterling

Gundog made two big errors in successive games: At Atalanta, he lost possession and it led to Bravo getting sent off, and then he makes a poor clearance at Anfield that leads to the vital goal.
Still likely to start all the same.

I fancy us to respond too. They've been on an impressive run, but its against teams you'd expect them to beat. That back four of there's can be got at easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.