Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

To be honest that was my suspicion. A dipper or rag ringing a friendly journo. Set up? Who knows.

I'm actually surprised one of them wasn't filming it.
I am pretty certain the leak will have originally gone via a player in the England camp to someone senior at LFC and then on to Paul Joyce and Ziegler at the Times. A lot of other smears about City (including the one that Khaldoon responded to) have also eventually been leaked from a senior Liverpool source to The Times having started within UEFA. This continues to be a well-organised smear campaign driven by Liverpool FC.

If it's true that Liverpool are actively trying to get the press to campaign against City, then wow. I don't think even the rags did that back in the '90s.

If it's true that Liverpool are actively trying to get the press to campaign against City, then wow. I don't think even the rags did that back in the '90s.
If true.

It's shows their desperation for winning the league. Is their something financial hanging on them not fucking it up again. Do you remember how both PL and FA literally helped to avoid administration a few years ago before Fenway group bought them?

If true.

It's shows their desperation for winning the league. Is their something financial hanging on them not fucking it up again. Do you remember how both PL and FA literally helped to avoid administration a few years ago before Fenway group bought them?

There is a battle both on the pitch and off it. It was started the day John W Henry bounced into Liverpool when he demanded assurances over FFP both by UEFA and the Premier League. It is no surprise that the clubs that have lobbied for us to be sanctioned by the premier league have american backers (this was reported earlier in the year)

This is 100 per cent true. They circulated a letter asking other clubs to lobby the Premier League to take action against City over the Der Spiegel leaks. Their senior people have been briefing the media for years. This much was already public knowledge before we knew they had hacked into our computer systems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.