Colin Shindler

Think if you count both the 92-93 season and 2012-13 season it's 21, though I do find finger counting difficult
I was waiting for somebody to pipe up with the correct answer. It is 20 years, but it is also 21 seasons.
Obviously you have one of those scientific calculators to make it easy for you to work it out.

-

= 20
Somebody else needs some more basic maths lessons.
Night school maybe?

Start counting at 1993 and stop at 2013.

That's 21.

And I’ve done a fair bit of night school, thank you very much.

I now have a degree thanks to it.

Last edited:
But the rest of us didn't allow the Swamp Donkeys to get anywhere near ruining our lives. We just got on and waited, and waited, till the Good Sheik came along. Any books from Ragamuffins suggesting that the Good Sheikh ruined their lives?
I don't think Schindler or Conn could ever utter the word 'good' about any sheikh.

I am just penning Michael Oliver "tried wholeheartedly to ruin our Sunday"

I think he fucking succeeded!

The same Michael Oliver, who ignored a rugby tackle on Rodri in the Spurs' penalty area and gave a free-kick against Bernardo when a Tottenham player jumped into him.

Is he a latter-day Clattenbent?

I think he fucking succeeded!

The same Michael Oliver, who ignored a rugby tackle on Rodri in the Spurs' penalty area and gave a free-kick against Bernardo when a Tottenham player jumped into him.

Is he a latter-day Clattenbent?

Fifty thousand inside the stadium saw this abysmal performance and saw for themselves the way in which a team can get screwed, and like the wholly substandard offering he put forward on Sunday, both showings have left fans, apart from Haringey FC and Hackers and Wreckers FC, shaking their heads and asking WTF! I think the time has come for two pieces of video to be played back to refs on a monthly basis and the simple question asked "Why no penalty here, but one there?' And you often find that the former would fit every criteria for awarding a penalty than the latter which revolves around the slightest, merest touch before the thirteen stone fellah hits the floor after performing a triple salchow with pike!.

I didn't realise that Colin Schindler ruined so many lives,I've never read the book,or really gone to investigate it,although back in the day it was all the rage when it came out.

I've obviously missed something here,probably by not being interested in the first place,but i'm intrigued now as to why so many think he's a cock ?

If anyone would care to indulge me,I'd be interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.