Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Harry Kane on Raheem Sterling's omission: "We made a decision as a group. The gaffer spoke to me and few of the senior players, and that was the decision we came too. Raz has apologised, things happen, we move on. This was a great way to show it." [via @itvfootball]

Next Installment
FA to push for 10 match domestic ban for Raz.
Seriously he tell England to fuck off.

Not sure Gomez did get booed to be honest, thought it was Sterling being shown on the screen.

Some hilarious stuff on Twitter with dippers outraged at Gomez getting booed. Funny how they've forgotten just about every game Raz played at their place and Eddy getting booed for having more stitches than the Anfield ladies sewing circle.

Not sure why they are outraged. Firstly, because they are 'scouse, not English'. Secondly, because booing and abusing players is not an issue.

It's almost as if they are easily offended, boorish, hypocritical fuckwits.

My favourite part of the whole thing, is that Southgate decided he had to give Gomez some minutes over other more deserving players to justify his decision to drop Raheem.

As for Kane, well for all anyone knew, he could have said “don’t send Raheem home”.

Some hilarious stuff on Twitter with dippers outraged at Gomez getting booed. Funny how they've forgotten just about every game Raz played at their place and Eddy getting booed for having more stitches than the Anfield ladies sewing circle.
Why were they watching England,didn't the Scouse international team have a game.

"Their place" ? For four years he's been booed at every ground he's played at, he was booed as recently as 3 weeks ago at our place by villa fans.
I'm aware of that but I was specifically referring to the feral lowlife and the special treatment they gave him in Liverpool, on and off the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.