UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s easier to fnck us up, over two legs.
And yes they, the combined officials, have looked even more biased in the knockout stages.
May I remind you that we got a pen at Spurs last season that I don't think was a pen.

I do agree that overall the reffing in all City games is poor, and we are usually the ones who suffer, but I think and hope that sooner or later we will win the CL. And this season I think we have a good chance.

Just for a moment imagine the scene in Anfield and Old Trafford HQ, sometime in December..

Uefa announce 'no case to answer' and fully clear the club's name. The next day City announce income of around 560-580m. The day after that, the FA announce Liverpool are found guilty of stealing the club's intellectual property with the hacking scandal..

Okay the last one might be far fetched but the first two would be delicious.
I`m getting quite moist think about that.At my age I could well have pissed myself though.

I follow Sam Lee on twitter, because he's good for City news. And he's very civil with City fans who ask him questions. You don't have to take all the opinion, but at least he's pretty reliable with the news.

He has to be. He's paid to be exactly that. It's literally his job.

As I said in an earlier post though, at the end of the day he is a rag and I see that in his posting. It's a facade.

A lot of blues who don't know the detail don't see it but personally, I think it's obvious.

I have always thought of him as pro City, at worst, well-balanced. Either way, not sure why others dislike him.
If it's about the Athletic article then there are two names on it. Forget who the other journo is but he's replying to loads of the usual scouse trolls who seem rather agitated about the affairs of a club they claim they have no interest in.

He has to be. He's paid to be exactly that. It's literally his job.

As I said in an earlier post though, at the end of the day he is a rag and I see that in his posting. It's a facade.

A lot of blues who don't know the detail don't see it but personally, I think it's obvious.
Well plenty of journalists do not reply. He does. Some can't hide their contempt for City. He's not in that category.

May I remind you that we got a pen at Spurs last season that I don't think was a pen.

I do agree that overall the reffing in all City games is poor, and we are usually the ones who suffer, but I think and hope that sooner or later we will win the CL. And this season I think we have a good chance.
'Ckin hell Marv a rare moment of positivity from your good self.
It's true we have good chance in the CL and a lot may depend on our injured players returning.
But our chances are no better or worse than the last two years (when we failed) and if we don't sort out our defence we're fcuked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.