Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

In your opinion why has Stearling apologised?

He thinks he was in the wrong, all im saying is mate, if it was the other way round we all would (rightly) be going mad!
It's a follow-up to the game. Gomez Dad said Sterling was upset with the crowd. It's pretty clear he was none too impressed with Gmez playing up to them.

You appear to be the snowflake here because you don't like the idea of Sterling confronting Gomez about it. It's sorted now, but Liverpool fans are the culprits again.

Well I hope all the scousers are absolutely gutted about their lad being booed for "fuck all".Sterling took 3-4 years to stop virtually every other fan of every other club in their hatred of him.And for what ? Moving from Liverpool and most of the medias hatred towards him !!
Now you know what it feels like you scouse twats,having one of your own booed.

It's a follow-up to the game. Gomez Dad said Sterling was upset with the crowd. It's pretty clear he was none too impressed with Gmez playing up to them.

You appear to be the snowflake here because you don't like the idea of Sterling confronting Gomez about it. It's sorted now, but Liverpool fans are the culprits again.

i meant why did Stearling apologise after the incident on Monday? because he was in the wrong!

Well I hope all the scousers are absolutely gutted about their lad being booed for "fuck all".Sterling took 3-4 years to stop virtually every other fan of every other club in their hatred of him.And for what ? Moving from Liverpool and most of the medias hatred towards him !!
Now you know what it feels like you scouse twats,having one of your own booed.
One thing fans abusing a player for 90 mins flat, but when a player plays up to it, and piles it on, that's out of order. Football fans aren't stupid. They know what he did, and they know why Raheem was gutted with his team mate.

Sorted now, but we all get Raheem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.