Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Very rarely watch an England game & am happily surprised this morning by reading on here a chunk of the crowd by booing Gomez have come out and actively supported our player.

I'm sure like Comical Ali it'll all be spun in the media about a poor innocent dipper player having his confidence in tatters.

Neville and Beckham never had any love for City but Sterling has always been respectful towards Liverpool. It's the way he's always been targeted by their players that's cynical, I don't think I know of any ex player that has been abused to such an extent as much as Raheem has there and that includes players who jumped ship from Spurs to Arsenal.
It's really weird. Do their players think they'll get some kind of reward for harassing him? Even our players don't do that with Barkley.

Sutton can be very annoying but at least he's honest. The strangest thing about last night though were the media hacks who lambasted City for lack of respect by scoring too many goals but are now praising England for an excellent performance against one of the weakest teams they will ever face.

i hope to god city come out in the next game full guns blazing and don't take the foot of the gas, even a club like chelsea if they catch city on our day will get well beaten, city can hurt any team and score high numbers, and if there was a time to show the rest then chelsea is the game, at home with the fans pumped up it will be rocking and city need to not take the foot of the neck and hurt them

somebody is going to pay ?? and chelsea we have a score to settle with them, when we got done over a couple of years back when ian cheeseman got sacked from the bbc radio team and that little red scum anthony taylor did us big time

It's really weird. Do their players think they'll get some kind of reward for harassing him? Even our players don't do that with Barkley.
They do though. They do it at Anfield as it gets the fans up and cranks up the venom coming from the crowd. They don’t tend to do it at the Etihad, probably because they can’t get near the team and are too busy picking the ball up out of their net and setting up for kick off. Again.

So we're all delighted a younger more inexperienced player was grappled by an older head in the canteen and then got booed by his own fans?

Get a fucking grip. If someone older scratched up Raheems face and he got booed we'd be going mad on here.

The above poster is obviously a liverpool fan pretending to be a City fan, he has made himself very hard to detect by ensuring he only posts about liverpool since joining.

Can this top undercover agent be fúcked off...

I think it was Flanagan that sent Raheem flying into the barriers in the opening minutes of his first return to Anfield and was wildly applauded for what to me seemed a dangerous challenge. I know all fan bases can treat ex players a little unjustly at times but it usually dies out after a couple of seasons.

In this case LFC, a number of ex players and the media can take their share of responsibility for the way Sterling has been treated and they deserve the contempt of all of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.