Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

The booing was unfair on Gomez. I think it’s a reflection on how unpopular Liverpool are (outside their supporters) and Gareth May have handled the situation better. He had the right to drop Sterling as you say but he seems to hunt the media’s favour.

I was surprised by the strength of feeling shown over Gomez, I might even think Sterling is quite popular!

Sterling doing the diplomatic thing, however, we fight fire with fire imo, one advantage they have over our fan base, despite this not being liked, is the passion they can call upon from the stands..

Our place needs to become hostile and that means towards every fucker, sick of this ‘nice, nice’ approach!

The same clowns who used to abuse Sterling on a regular basis now booing Gomez

Never in the history of football has there ever been a been a better example of two faced twattery.

There was a suggestion earlier in the thread that they may have been booing Raheem when he was shown on the big screen.

Sterling doing the diplomatic thing, however, we fight fire with fire imo, one advantage they have over our fan base, despite this not being liked, is the passion they can call upon from the stands..

Our place needs to become hostile and that means towards every fucker, sick of this ‘nice, nice’ approach!

Starting with the press being in fear of coming into the ground the ****s.

Pint to anyone who smashes one of the ****s!

I agree with the point of making our place a better and intimidating atmosphere, but it’s a fine line between that and being like THEM. I NEVER want to be like them no matter how good their famous fucking atmosphere is!

Just listened to the Merseyside correspondent for the times Paul Joyce telling the podcast how Gomez has shown himself to be the bigger man. No attempt at impartiality just the usual dipper love in and the pathetic bleating about Gomez being badly shaken.

I've never heard the atmosphere they claim to have in many visits there but I've heard quite a few better than anything they produce at other grounds.

Certainly, Sterling will receive even greater vitriol when we next visit their shit hole.
It will be interesting now to see if other clubs start dishing it out to them, we can only hope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.