Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

It has in the past.

We’ve had a few refs stopped from refereeing our games over the years after complaining about ineptness or accusing them of bias.

EFC made it quite clear that after Crappenberg had screwed them in a derby he wasn't to darken any door in Walton. It was many a season before the law-manipulating shyster went back!

Must sap your energy when you see decision after decision go against you , game after game , the players know what’s going on & it must be hard to ignore .

And I think this must be the root cause of Raheem's spat with The Dipper's answer to Ghandi! Half after half, foul after foul, week after week, blatant pen after blatant pen, the players can see what's up and what's happening on the pitch, 'cos it's sure as fuck clear as a bell from CBL3.

Pretty poor stats for a team that has virtually dominated the league for a decade.

?
I'm lost. That's Liverpool + Oliver.

If you want really good stats, for City, in 27 games, it looks like 1 for, 5 against - all six at the Etihad as far as I can tell (same source)

Later edit: reverse the numbers - 5 for, 1 against

Last edited:
Just reading his record in Arsenal games as well and lets say he fucks them over nearly every time as well.

I get they are not the best and are inconsistent but their win percentage drops off a cliff when he is in charge of their games.

?
I'm lost. That's Liverpool + Oliver.

If you want really good stats, for City, in 27 games, it looks like 1 for, 5 against - all six at the Etihad as far as I can tell (same source)
Cheers, hadn’t realised they were Liverpool stats.
Ours are appalling, one penalty in 27 games for.
What a team of cheats we are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.