Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

Just reading his record in Arsenal games as well and lets say he fucks them over nearly every time as well.

I get they are not the best and are inconsistent but their win percentage drops off a cliff when he is in charge of their games.

22%!

City's win percentage with him is 70%.

Just reading his record in Arsenal games as well and lets say he fucks them over nearly every time as well.

I get they are not the best and are inconsistent but their win percentage drops off a cliff when he is in charge of their games.
Wenger was targeted by PiGMOB for nearly a decade.
Hence him leaving when VAR was knocked on the head first time round.
Looks like he was deceived it would be a force for good like the rest of us

The thing is we can complain as much as we want about individual refs, the orders and corruption are coming from the very top, the people we are complaining to. Riley is the ultimate rag weasel. I think he actually had the arrogance to say he won't give interviews. Who the fuck does he think he is??

he's actually given us 2 in a game twice! missed both though at home to everton in a 1-1 draw

another pen vs arsenal home centurions season and 1 in an FA cup win at west ham

Maybe I have the numbers mixed up then.

It says "Pen per game" and by/against. I read 'Offences committed by' to be 'conceded' but it might mean 'given'.

Further check shows that the numbers can be reversed. Sorry about that, and thank, es1.

Reactions: es1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.