Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

A dipper mate of mine voiced his concern that a player could be booed by his own fans, the comments went gangbusters, I went to look later & he’d deleted it.

I thought the pre match karaoke was quite impressive but found it insulting as the minutes silence to honour the war dead was kept waiting.
Something I made a comment on earlier. You would think they could give that dirge a miss for once and show some respect.

Southgate has created all this shit by trying to portray himself as some sort of tough dont mess with me manager he will never be. Instead of keeping it in house, oh no he has to drop Sterling and make him out as the bad guy. This then starts a huge media storm, no surprise and results in Gomez getting a few boos by fans who one, doubt he is wholly innocent, two are sick of the favouritism given to the dippers and three don't like to see their now star man dropped. The thick idiot then is surprised at this reaction. What a knob.

If this had all been kept in house this doesn't happen.

No England player putting on the shirt of his nation should ever be booed, a proud moment.

Saying that i just reminded myself of Beckham after getting sent off V Argentina in 98, whatever happen to him??

Southgate has created all this shit by trying to portray himself as some sort of tough dont mess with me manager he will never be. Instead of keeping it in house, oh no he has to drop Sterling and make him out as the bad guy. This then starts a huge media storm, no surprise and results in Gomez getting a few boos by fans who one, doubt he is wholly innocent, two are sick of the favouritism given to the dippers and three don't like to see their now star man dropped. The thick idiot then is surprised at this reaction. What a knob.
This.

Was he vocal about the shit Raz was getting every England match before the WC? Was he fuck!

He thinks he's Brian Clough but he's more Brian Laws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.