Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

There was a suggestion earlier in the thread that they may have been booing Raheem when he was shown on the big screen.

Talkshite said the footage of Sterling was just shown on TV and not in the stadium. Either way, it was a small minority of the Wembley crowd / arseholes booing Gomez

Sterling doing the diplomatic thing, however, we fight fire with fire imo, one advantage they have over our fan base, despite this not being liked, is the passion they can call upon from the stands..

Our place needs to become hostile and that means towards every fucker, sick of this ‘nice, nice’ approach!
In fairness the atmosphere vs the dippers was amazing last season but would like it if we stepped it up even more and booed them throughout and made it feel very hostile. It’s one of the biggest games of the season, don’t understand people who just don’t turn up for it and leave 10 mins early.

Stick some songs in about their city as well for good measure. Boils my blood when they sing about Manchester being full of shit (both those bastards and Everton) and we have a whole array of chants to choose from to throw back but don’t seem to retaliate.
Then again when some of our fans sang feed the scousers against Everton last season (and it really was a small minority) we were called out on social media for being offensive and the chants about Manchester were airbrushed.

In fairness the atmosphere vs the dippers was amazing last season but would like it if we stepped it up even more and booed them throughout and made it feel very hostile. It’s one of the biggest games of the season, don’t understand people who just don’t turn up for it and leave 10 mins early.

Stick some songs in about their city as well for good measure. Boils my blood when they sing about Manchester being full of shit (both those bastards and Everton) and we have a whole array of chants to choose from to throw back but don’t seem to retaliate.
Then again when some of our fans sang feed the scousers against Everton last season (and it really was a small minority) we were called out on social media for being offensive and the chants about Manchester were airbrushed.

What's wrong with Oslo?

"I've just heard what happened, is it too early for this Joe?"
PhNBoKm.png

Southgate has created all this shit by trying to portray himself as some sort of tough dont mess with me manager he will never be. Instead of keeping it in house, oh no he has to drop Sterling and make him out as the bad guy. This then starts a huge media storm, no surprise and results in Gomez getting a few boos by fans who one, doubt he is wholly innocent, two are sick of the favouritism given to the dippers and three don't like to see their now star man dropped. The thick idiot then is surprised at this reaction. What a knob.
Absolutely spot on

http://www.skysports.com/share/11861906

Gomez and family offered extra support by Southgate

Keep milking it Gareth. He’ll have the Nobel Peace Prize by Sunday.

I think that's Sky Sports spinning like mad. There's nothing in that piece at all to say what Southgate did - I wouldn't be surprised if they were seen talking afterwards, and it's just been invented.

Shows how susceptible the majority of football fans are to what appears in the media. Despite years of abuse along the lines of 'footie idiot' and 'that bastard bought his mother a house before eating a pastie from Greggs' a year or so of good headlines and brilliance on the pitch and now a player crosses him and gets booed even though he's from one of the media's darling teams.

It does, and that extends to some here as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.