BT secure CL rights until 2024

just dumped BT sport along with it's phone and broadband, got a much better deal adding to my Sky package, Sky advised they will have BT sport via an app on Sky Q shortly like they do Netflix. You'll pay Sky for this rather than BT.
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but you're still paying BT for BT Sport. It's a wholesale price plus a handling charge by Sky which forms part of an agreement that sees Sky Atlantic shows on the BT TV platform.

just dumped BT sport along with it's phone and broadband, got a much better deal adding to my Sky package, Sky advised they will have BT sport via an app on Sky Q shortly like they do Netflix. You'll pay Sky for this rather than BT.

I've just done the same & switched to Virgin. The BT service went rubbish after being told numerous times it was fixed.

They paid the same amount as last time.

That confirms they overbid for the original package and the others couldn't compete.

Absolutely dreadful for fans who can't afford it. At least on sky they allowed highlights on ITV.

Didn't BT provide selective VAR images for Llorente's quarter final goal against us? ****s.

Absolutely dreadful for fans who can't afford it. At least on sky they allowed highlights on ITV.

That's a good point. When I was a kid with just my mum we wouldn't be able to watch it. I have absolute sympathy with that. They should make it available to either ITV or the Beeb.

Barely good news because BT and their " pundits "are absolute shite.

However I'm so bloody disillusioned with football due to VAR and shifty pathetic referees that if I don't get to watch it In really not that arsed.I

Bad week for football with the scruffy cheating cnuts getting the bent decisions from Micheal corrupt cnut Oliver .

Fuck the PL, FA Pigmol and the cheating Scousers .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.