Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we'll lose this 2-1, been really impressed with Chelsea this last month look a really strong attacking side and they'll come to win. We look to have hit a bit of a brick wall with our style of play, haven't really been on it for a long time. I would choose this side: Ederson, Cancelo, Angelino, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden, Mahrez, Sterling, Aguero.
Subs: Bravo, Walker, Stones, Gundogan, D.Silva, Jesus, Mendy.
You must of been a barrel of laughs in the 2011/12 season.

Elderson cancelo mendy rodri stones fern kdb foden sterling aguero mahrez subs bravo walker gundogan d silva Jesus ota Angelino defo rodri alongside stones fern in front

Elderson cancelo mendy rodri stones fern kdb foden sterling aguero mahrez subs bravo walker gundogan d silva Jesus ota Angelino defo rodri alongside stones fern in front
Come on Bo you know the rules, you have to list the team in their positions, we rely on visuals on here :) That is a good team though.

As a Chelsea Fan this is a odd game for me. Anything less than 6-0 is a improvement on last season under the clown. Don’t think it will be that sort of result tbh. We are good going forward and as our result suggest we are better away than at home. It’s highly likely we will score perhaps two but as has been mentioned our major problem which Frank has not addressed is in defence. We always look like conceding. Hope it’s a good game, before your game against the Dippers had you won at the Dipperdome I wouldn’t have been to upset with a defeat ( I so don’t want that vermin to become Champions) but unfortunately I think they will 9 points is too much for you too make up. Before anyone mentions that we are 8 points behind I’m not under any illusions Chelsea have having a good season but we are team in transition and will undoubtedly have a few dips before the season ends.
As for game I’d be made up with 2-2 result but my heading is say City win

As a Chelsea Fan this is a odd game for me. Anything less than 6-0 is a improvement on last season under the clown. Don’t think it will be that sort of result tbh. We are good going forward and as our result suggest we are better away than at home. It’s highly likely we will score perhaps two but as has been mentioned our major problem which Frank has not addressed is in defence. We always look like conceding. Hope it’s a good game, before your game against the Dippers had you won at the Dipperdome I wouldn’t have been to upset with a defeat ( I so don’t want that vermin to become Champions) but unfortunately I think they will 9 points is too much for you too make up. Before anyone mentions that we are 8 points behind I’m not under any illusions Chelsea have having a good season but we are team in transition and will undoubtedly have a few dips before the season ends.
As for game I’d be made up with 2-2 result but my heading is say City win
Nice one mate, a balanced view there from an opposition fan, always good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.