Colin Shindler

Yes let's get back to this, our last 8 home league matches in the 2006/07 season.
  • 20/01/07 - City 0 v Blackburn 3
  • 03/02/07 - City 0 v Reading 2
  • 03/03/07 - City 0 v Wigan 1
  • 14/03/07 - City 0 v Chelsea 1
  • 06/04/07 - City 0 v Charlton 0
  • 14/04/07 - City 0 v Liverpool 0
  • 28/04/07 - City 0 v Villa 2
  • 05/05/07 - City 0 v Scum 1
Those were the days...that dick Pearce bollocking Ned for crossing the halfway line late in the game against the rags, we were save IIRC against 10 men in a derby, 0-1 & he still didn't want us to go forward.

Fast forward a few years and he's all over the radio giving insightful thoughts.

Here's one Stu....FUCK OFF!!!

Those were the days...that dick Pearce bollocking Ned for crossing the halfway line late in the game against the rags, we were save IIRC against 10 men in a derby, 0-1 & he still didn't want us to go forward.

Fast forward a few years and he's all over the radio giving insightful thoughts.

Mrs Vienna and I went to the West Ham game that we won 2-0. It was our first game together and the last time we were present when City scored that season. We were on the way back from my parents' on New Year's Day, when we beat Everton - the last occasion, on which we scored at Etihad until Michael Johnson's goal against Derby the following season and we attended practically every match.

it was fucking dire.

Mrs Vienna and I went to the West Ham game that we won 2-0. It was our first game together and the last time we were present when City scored that season. We were on the way back from my parents' on New Year's Day, when we beat Everton - the last occasion, on which we scored at Etihad until Michael Johnson's goal against Derby the following season and we attended practically every match.

it was fucking dire.

I remember Johnson’s goal going in. I hugged the random stranger next to me. I then apologised and said New Years Day was a long time ago.

I have to say that in 48 years of going to watch City Pearce is the manager I most dislike. An absolutely clueless shithouse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.