Liverpool (a) post-match thread

A Liverpool fan and I will say yes it was a stone wall pen, and we got away with it, however I was just as surprised looking back at it to see Aguero completely stop (he could’ve scored). That was just as shocking.You can even see by Van Dijk (and even TAA) were a bit surprised it wasn’t given!!- and who knows what way the game would have gone if City go 1 up and playing well. It was a game changer but I’m convinced they will even themselves out over the season and although it’s fair to say that City have been on the wrong end of some really harsh ones, some of the comments on this thread is borderline delusional(conspiracy theorists!!). City are a fantastic team and on their day the best in the world by far...but lads?? get on with it...and whats with all the hatred? On a practical level and I don’t mind saying it straight up- your defence at the minute is bad and looks likely it could cost you against decent quality teams. It’s not near over and the majority of Scousers I know would feel the same.

A Liverpool fan and I will say yes it was a stone wall pen, and we got away with it, however I was just as surprised looking back at it to see Aguero completely stop (he could’ve scored). That was just as shocking.You can even see by Van Dijk (and even TAA) were a bit surprised it wasn’t given!!- and who knows what way the game would have gone if City go 1 up and playing well. It was a game changer but I’m convinced they will even themselves out over the season and although it’s fair to say that City have been on the wrong end of some really harsh ones, some of the comments on this thread is borderline delusional(conspiracy theorists!!). City are a fantastic team and on their day the best in the world by far...but lads?? get on with it...and whats with all the hatred? On a practical level and I don’t mind saying it straight up- your defence at the minute is bad and looks likely it could cost you against decent quality teams. It’s not near over and the majority of Scousers I know would feel the same.
You reckon things will even out over the season, yeah? Well;so far, we've had 4 nailed on penalties turned down. Rodri vs Spurs, Silva at Bournemouth, Kev at Palace and Bernardo last weekend. Therefore, I'm looking forward to a glut of soft, Liverpool-style penalties coming our way in the second half of the season.

If you don’t understand where the contempt comes from perhaps do more research.

When do you change to the usual dipper biased rhetoric, shortly after which you get fucked off here ( correctly for being a WUM ) ?

Been there , got the tee shirt , and applauded the decision to bin the dipper posters .

What's with the hatred? You've got to be taking the piss which obviously you are, if I could be arsed I could give you a list as long as you're criminal record probably is.

What's with the hatred? You've got to be taking the piss which obviously you are, if I could be arsed I could give you a list as long as you're criminal record probably is.

He'd be in denial , so no point . There aren't the " victims " by accident you know,

Look at that fucking northern Ireland penalty tonight and tell me VAR doesn't have an agenda against us. Fucking joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.