Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Well Mr Gomez, now you have a rough idea of how Mr Stirling feels every time he turns up at klanfield.
You don’t like it do you...

for that he’d get 90 mins not a bit part, get kicked off the pitch, see no one get cautions & then stand over him band standing.

he would then be told he’d bottled it.

This whole situation has pissed me off so much, wonder how sterling feels looking at the way one little incident has been reported compared to the years of shit he got up and down the country as well as when he was playing for England. Just shows how strong he is, If Gomez is so upset from that then football isn't for him. There's a decent thread on twitter highlighting a few examples.

And now Gomez is allowed to leave the England squad due to a 'clash of knees in training" go home and prepare for Liverpool's match at the weekend
Manager Gareth says
"You could not make it up- I'm sure he will be for again in a couple of days "
You have just made it up u prick.nothing wrong with the lad or Henderson who has a 'viral infection" and has also withdrawn and been allowed to withdraw
Something very fishy going on here
I am fuming.how much extra help are redscouse gonna get to win the title? ?
I cannot actually believe what is going on here.Beggars Belief!!

And now Gomez is allowed to leave the England squad due to a 'clash of knees in training" go home and prepare for Liverpool's match at the weekend
Manager Gareth says
"You could not make it up- I'm sure he will be for again in a couple of days "
You have just made it up u prick.nothing wrong with the lad or Henderson who has a 'viral infection" and has also withdrawn and been allowed to withdraw
Something very fishy going on here
I am fuming.how much extra help are redscouse gonna get to win the title? ?
I cannot actually believe what is going on here.Beggars Belief!!

Have a Fcking heart for god sake the lad has PTSD & needs the nations support.

hes managed in 30 seconds to get more sympathy & recognition than our troops have facing suicide bombers at check points.

This whole situation has pissed me off so much, wonder how sterling feels looking at the way one little incident has been reported compared to the years of shit he got up and down the country as well as when he was playing for England. Just shows how strong he is, If Gomez is so upset from that then football isn't for him. There's a decent thread on twitter highlighting a few examples.

You can tell we've come along way with Delhi

Delhi supporters club, haha when we were shit it ended at greater Manchester

That Twitter thread has brought back some situations i had fogotten. Not a bad memory, more a case of there being so much of it the brain can't retain it all. Perhaps that's the reason the media don't mention it. Perhaps not.

At the start of the match the football loving fans were booing every City touch. Coupled with GNIAC rabbiting on about the narrowness of our full backs that made me reach for the mute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.