Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We badly need a convincing win and everbody will start to feel a lot happier.guys weve lost laporte arguably the best centre back in the prem.then leroy one of the best wide players and numourous over players.it will turn and very soon.im going 3-1 city.kun hatrick.

...............................Ederson(hopefully)

Cancelo.............Stones..........Fern.............Mendy

................................Rodri

Mahrez..........De Bruyne...........Foden........Sterling

...............................Aguero

I expect Silva will play and not Foden. Don't mind of Walker plays instead of Cancelo.
Same 11 with rodri at back with stones fern in front no brainierbrainier

As a Chelsea Fan this is a odd game for me. Anything less than 6-0 is a improvement on last season under the clown. Don’t think it will be that sort of result tbh. We are good going forward and as our result suggest we are better away than at home. It’s highly likely we will score perhaps two but as has been mentioned our major problem which Frank has not addressed is in defence. We always look like conceding. Hope it’s a good game, before your game against the Dippers had you won at the Dipperdome I wouldn’t have been to upset with a defeat ( I so don’t want that vermin to become Champions) but unfortunately I think they will 9 points is too much for you too make up. Before anyone mentions that we are 8 points behind I’m not under any illusions Chelsea have having a good season but we are team in transition and will undoubtedly have a few dips before the season ends.
As for game I’d be made up with 2-2 result but my heading is say City win
If you beat us on Saturday, I wish you all the best in stopping Harold Shipman's DiVARs Fc from doing the unthinkable.
Manchester-Citys-Frank-Lampard.jpg

The League is far from over but we need to win this one for our own confidence. We tend to step up for the big games and against the top teams and I firmly believe we will again this time.

What urinates me off is how all these pundits have given us so little leeway for Laporte's loss. He has been huge for us and every bit as important as Van Dyke for Liverpool.
So, flipping the coin, an injury to Van Dyke and Laporte returning for us, for example, and the whole conversation will change. The League is far, far from over

Chelsea seem to have got their act together now, also they have Kante back from injury. It will be a tough midfield battle and I don’t think Gundogan is right for this game.
It will be tight, Tammy and Mount can’t wait to get running at Stones or Ota. If we can stop spunking away golden chances, there’s no reason we can’t win this.
We BADLY need a win!
2-1

Chelsea are lethal on the break, especially now that Pulisic is finding his stride. City needs Fern back in midfield to kill the counters and battle it out in midfield.
Its such a pity we dont dive and cheat like your team, or have Var on our side.

A dipper telling City fans who we should play in midfield, ycmiu.

...............................Ederson(hopefully)

Cancelo.............Stones..........Fern.............Mendy

................................Rodri

Mahrez..........De Bruyne...........Foden........Sterling

...............................Aguero

I expect Silva will play and not Foden. Don't mind of Walker plays instead of Cancelo.
Would be happy with that team.

The League is far from over but we need to win this one for our own confidence. We tend to step up for the big games and against the top teams and I firmly believe we will again this time.

What urinates me off is how all these pundits have given us so little leeway for Laporte's loss. He has been huge for us and every bit as important as Van Dyke for Liverpool.
So, flipping the coin, an injury to Van Dyke and Laporte returning for us, for example, and the whole conversation will change. The League is far, far from over
Because the media think we have plenty of players in every position to cover, I honestly believe they think we have a squad of fifty players and Liverpool have eighteen, even though every team has a squad of twenty five. Pisses me off when I hear people talk of City's huge squad, a total myth.

Because the media think we have plenty of players in every position to cover, I honestly believe they think we have a squad of fifty players and Liverpool have eighteen, even though every team has a squad of twenty five. Pisses me off when I hear people talk of City's huge squad, a total myth.
I'm sure by huge, they mean depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.