Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

It's your classic bully boy tactics..

It was The Dippers and I also include the written media and Sky in this, who generated a Nationwide whichhunt of Raheem are now whinging like fcuk because it's gone full circle and is now affecting one of their own..

Raheem stood up to them all on his own with no external support and now the shit is flying back the other way, it's all of a sudden made the National news and is deemed disgraceful..

Tough shit mardarses, you reap what you sow..

I've no beef with Gomez but let's see how it pans out when he plays away from Anfield and is still getting shit..

I'm sure he'll get all the help, support and councilling he needs which was severely missing in Raheem's situation.

It makes my stomach churn when you think of the shit Raheem had to carry on his shoulders with no support from Southgate, the England captain, the FA and the media at the time...

All of them are culpable in this and it's sickening how they are all now painting themselves as Mother Theresa in rallying round a player who copped for a few boos..

The whole thing stinks...

Re the booing of Sterling by that lot...
I ask a dipper acquaintance if Watford fans used to boo John Barnes when he played against them for Liverpool.
He agrees it’s completely moronic and tedious.

Ah but Rinus Johann Marcello Southgate tells us that Santo Guiseppe will come back stronger and it will add immeasurably to 'team bonding'! Is it gonna be a big well done to Sterling from the RDAHMeedya for expediting such a twin advantage for The FArce FC? I shan't be holding my breath!

And now Gomez is allowed to leave the England squad due to a 'clash of knees in training" go home and prepare for Liverpool's match at the weekend
Manager Gareth says
"You could not make it up- I'm sure he will be for again in a couple of days "
You have just made it up u prick.nothing wrong with the lad or Henderson who has a 'viral infection" and has also withdrawn and been allowed to withdraw
Something very fishy going on here
I am fuming.how much extra help are redscouse gonna get to win the title? ?
I cannot actually believe what is going on here.Beggars Belief!!

As much as it takes, dennis. This is ANOTHER wonderful opportunity for them and the establishment cannot rely on the canutes sealing it by themselves so they will be providing constant leg-ups each half of each game 'til the omnibus can race through the streets of Sod 'em proclaiming the greatest league title since the PL began!

It was The Dippers and I also include the written media and Sky in this, who generated a Nationwide whichhunt of Raheem are now whinging like fcuk because it's gone full circle and is now affecting one of their own..

Raheem stood up to them all on his own with no external support and now the shit is flying back the other way, it's all of a sudden made the National news and is deemed disgraceful..

I've no beef with Gomez but let's see how it pans out when he plays away from Anfield and is still getting shit..

I'm sure he'll get all the help, support and councilling he needs which was severely missing in Raheem's situation.

It makes my stomach churn when you think of the shit Raheem had to carry on his shoulders with no support from Southgate, the England captain, the FA and the media at the time...

All of them are culpable in this and it's sickening how they are all now painting themselves as Mother Theresa in rallying round a player who copped for a few boos..

Spot on.
I actually feel sorry for Gomez to an extent. He's a victim of Southgate's inability to handle this properly.
If this was kids you'd be bollocking Sterling, but you'd be also be bollocking Gomez for winding him up.
Southgate's defence of Gomez was ridiculous. I don't agree with the booing, but because of the way Southgate handled it he basically gave people the chance to take sides.

Another facet of the game that provides a a stomach-churning stench! The PR arms of RDAHMeedya are flapping like a Dutch windmill. I expect The Sun will be offering a free candle with every copy bought on Murkeyside next week!

Don't go giving them promotional ideas DEBH..!

They forget, no scrap that fucking ignore the fact Raz was boo'd for 90 mins at Anfield again.

Where was the media outcry?

Where was VVD saying leave him alone?

Where was Gomez telling his own supporters they are out of order?

They can all fuck off. Well done Raz, next time nut the scouse ****s!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't go giving them promotional ideas DEBH..!
The
Another facet of the game that provides a a stomach-churning stench! The PR arms of RDAHMeedya are flapping like a Dutch windmill. I expect The Sun will be offering a free candle with every copy bought on Murkeyside next week!
The Sun had an article about the booing headlined 'Sterling has a dig at England fans'. Now if that is not designed to provoke the un-intelligentsia of Liverpool and elsewhere even more against Raz l don't know what is.

The

The Sun had an article about the booing headlined 'Sterling has a dig at England fans'. Now if that is not designed to provoke the un-intelligentsia of Liverpool and elsewhere even more against Raz l don't know what is.
The Sun has been blowing sugar up the anfield arse since it was ostracized after Hillsborough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.