Liverpool Withdrawals

Said this in another thread, fair play to them. Wish our lads would do the same and fuck off the absolute waste of space and time that is international football.
Yep if Vinny had not gone off to Belgium games half fit would probably still been with us.

Saw the headline and thought it was ATM withdrawals. Should have realized it was about something else as I doubt if there are any scousers with bank accounts.

Sure as eggs are eggs. Gomez's withdrawal has guaranteed he'll now get booed at every ground up and down the country.
Apart from at Burnley where they’ll applaud him and start booing Sterling again.

Isn't there a rule that if you miss your international duty through injury you can't play your next league match?
Was told there was a 5 day gap that you are supposed to leave before club games don't seem to see it enforced tho.

What happened to the rule if ypu pulled out pf internationals you couldn't play for your club for a week or so after ?

I thought if you pulled out of internationals you couldn't play the following club match or did I dream that !!

I don’t think there was ever such a rule.

Though it should have been introduced during the pisscan’s dictatorship at the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.