Replacement for Photobucket?

KqF7Py8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
damn, you are some FOC mate :D I didn't know it exist anymore, it was a thing back when Myspace was going strong.

It does, you just have to have the direct url (ending in *.jpg).

I use it quite a lot to share pictures on here — here’s an example (shot I took on Friday).

1991-D64-B-EDEE-4652-A191-69-B29-DA30-EC4.jpg

Can someone please explain to me in details how to get picture up I have used various sites and end up with the little black computer and [IMG} every single time really pisses me off!!!!

Can someone please explain to me in details how to get picture up I have used various sites and end up with the little black computer and [IMG} every single time really pisses me off!!!!
If using the ImgBB.com site then either use the upload button and pick the file off your computer (or whatever you're using) or you can just drag the pic and drop it on the page. Then use the drop down and choose 'BBCode full linked' and click on copy. Use paste (ctrl+v on a PC) to paste the link.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.