Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

This whole situation is about tarnishing the name of City further. Other fans are finally seeing the advantages being given to the feral bin dippering scum. Sky. Pigmol, fa et Al can't behave that so they make news out if a none story to detract from what is going on
Certainly pushed the story about no VAR at Klanfield and the controversies about the whole game into the background

Squirtyflower, I really should read more about these people. I just take at face value that they don't like Rhaz because a) he left the scouse lot b) he plays for City and c) they are racist. I never knew how much power these agencies have. I must be very naive.
If you have the time have a read if his previous blogs, although I think he may have moved them for security.
If so go back to 2012 and through to today.

some get a bit rambling but others are very much to the point

Anyone know if the weasel Southgate is attending our game on Saturday? I would think it's a good possibility considering the amount of England players on show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.