Tenuous links to famous people

In the late 60's Mike Summerbee lived on the same street as my dad's parents, North Vale Road, Timperley.
Is that before he and Tina moved to the big white house opposite the Spread Eagle in Romiley?
My eldest daughter and her friends used to go in there, and one night sat on the same table. At the time she wasn't interested in football and her mate told her who he was. She immediately said to him that he was one of my all - time favourite players!

Mrs KS and I had a cuppa with Suggs on the harbour at Staithes. Madness.

It's a twat of a walk up that hill back to the car park though. Fortunately, I was staying at the pub at the top, so I had a pint then went for a lie down to recover!
We also walked from the beach at Runswick bay up to the main road. Harder, I think, than Staithes.
We stayed in a b&b near that pub and had evening meal there. Off season, red wine only available in those one shot bottles. Fortune spent!

Is that before he and Tina moved to the big white house opposite the Spread Eagle in Romiley?
My eldest daughter and her friends used to go in there, and one night sat on the same table. At the time she wasn't interested in football and her mate told her who he was. She immediately said to him that he was one of my all - time favourite players!
No idea.... I was 5 or 6 when i knocked on his door around 68 / 69 at 7am one Sunday morning and asked for his autograph. He was polite and asked me and my brothers to come back later which we did.
Met him last year in Miami and apologised!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.