Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Not in the least bit surprised by that.
Sterling has been a press target for years and it has been co-ordinated by one of the slimiest characters in uk football.
It’s all because Sterling wanted no part of their corruption
It’s why I think Sterling and some of our fans are wrong about why Raheem was constantly targeted by the media.

It wasn’t racism. It was Sterling wanting to leave a Cartel media darling club, wanting to come to City who are the threat to them all, wanting to leave that dodgy agent and get himself someone more on the straight and narrow.

Calling it racism is letting them all off with what was really going on.

Very interesting. Southgate doesn't come out of this very well at all. Almost every football fan in the country except the vermin ones feel that which is why Gomez was booed. It wasn't directly targeted at Gomez but a general protest at the way it was handled and Sterling hung out to dry.

Southgate is a prize knob who has now shown his true colours.

Not according to that scouse tw*t commentator on ITV who stated Southgate's stock had risen further with the way he handled this week, according to the majority! As though adding that at the end makes it as good as true. So the booing and fall out, Gonez upset, pulling out of next game etc was brushed over.

This would never have happened had Klopp just asked his fans to support his side but stop targeting Sterling.

We all know that if City did that consistently in regards to an England player, Pep and our supporters would be facing questions about it.

There has not been one single comment in the national media regarding the treatment dished out to Raheem at Anfield. This reflects very badly on both the media and LFC, because at a stroke they could end it, but they choose not to. Sterling can handle it, but he shouldn't have to. Imo he lost it with Gomez because Gomez played up to the Anfield crowd and that was out of order. That incident is over and done with now. Raheem drew a line under it with his comments after the England game, but it's a pity that after 4 years, Liverpool FC and Jurgen Klopp can not do the same in regards to Raheem Sterling.

Not according to that scouse tw*t commentator on ITV who stated Southgate's stock had risen further with the way he handled this week, according to the majority! As though adding that at the end makes it as good as true. So the booing and fall out, Gonez upset, pulling out of next game etc was brushed over.

Well we all know what side they are on and it certainly isn't ours.

The booing I think wasn't solely against just Gomez but a protest against Southgate as well and the way he handled it.

It’s why I think Sterling and some of our fans are wrong about why Raheem was constantly targeted by the media.

It wasn’t racism. It was Sterling wanting to leave a Cartel media darling club, wanting to come to City who are the threat to them all, wanting to leave that dodgy agent and get himself someone more on the straight and narrow.

Calling it racism is letting them all off with what was really going on.

I think your right about the reason but they used racism as their weapon.

who does he think he is, he should sign & stay at Liverpool.

we’ll tell you who he is he’s a Jamaican (addnegative stereo types)

What makes me laugh is people on here going on about the media and Southgate milking it, yet here we are 132 pages long and still going, thread should be closed

This would never have happened had Klopp just asked his fans to support his side but stop targeting Sterling.

We all know that if City did that consistently in regards to an England player, Pep and our supporters would be facing questions about it.

There has not been one single comment in the national media regarding the treatment dished out to Raheem at Anfield. This reflects very badly on both the media and LFC, because at a stroke they could end it, but they choose not to. Sterling can handle it, but he shouldn't have to. Imo he lost it with Gomez because Gomez played up to the Anfield crowd and that was out of order. That incident is over and done with now. Raheem drew a line under it with his comments after the England game, but it's a pity that after 4 years, Liverpool FC and Jurgen Klopp can not do the same in regards to Raheem Sterling.
Spot on Marvin,small time cnuts and yet the likes of Tyler in his commentary made a joke of it,”sterling the pantomime villain”. Says it all ..

I fear the current generation (‘Y’) are pitifully ill-equipped to deal with adversity. Many of them seem unable to grasp that life isn’t fair, but rather it’s hard, you frequently can’t get what you want and there often isn’t an easy solution.

They seem to think they shouldn’t have to suffer in any way, without realising that life is replete with suffering and anguish. It’s just part and parcel of the ride. The stiff upper lip mentality was equally flawed, but we’ve gone completely the other way, to our detriment as a society imo.

I’d be embarrassed if someone said I was upset and hurt after someone had grabbed my throat for a couple of seconds in a situation where my physical well-being wasn’t in any meaningful danger. When it last happened to me, I was joking with my mates about how soft his hands were ten minutes later. Absolute fucking joke.
OK Boomer

Then some other sensitive soul had a strop because someone had the cheek to tap her on the shoulder to alert her there was a free till available as they waited in a queue. "How dare he try and herd me"

Silly cow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.