Anyone prefer being alone?

My kind of thread....

I’m self aware enough to know I’m too selfish to settle down, the trouble is you break a few hearts on the way (pimping ain’t easy)..

The current Mrs Z is only 26, genuinely have nothing to talk about, I don’t do social media and not arsed about love island etc etc

Breaking it down I think women believe they can change me, however, I’m open from the start, when the fairground ride stops, I’m off on another adventure!

Forgot about this thread, but this has cheered me up this evening. Asked a while back on these boards whether starting to feel happier being single is a bit odd (bearing in mind I do love female company)...and it appears I'm quite normala afterall. I love talking to women at the gym but not wishing to take it any further (I'm not in a position where I can carry a relationship off at the moment anyway). I've always been very domesticated having cooked and cleaned for the best part of my adult family life (it probably wouldn't have got done). Be nice, one day, if someone cooked for me on the odd occasion. Not out of hunger/can't be arsed cooking myself, more for the gesture.

Not wanting to know your age Zin, but is your missus a fair bit younger? One or two at the gym I chat to that are way younger than me and I often consider what it would be like on a relationship level (just those fleeting moments chatting nicely makes my day, especially after years of a toxic, cold relationship) - wondering how many cultural references they miss, or actually that doesn't really matter. Aside from the sex, I do miss catching up Netflix boxsets with someone...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.