Name your top 5 favourite teams

Always surprises me how many City fans like Rangers.
Most of the over the age of 40 away fans I meet on my travels like Rangers.

The rags have always been afiliated to celtic ie testimonials etc. I cheer rangers when they meet fuck celtic

The rags have always been afiliated to celtic ie testimonials etc. I cheer rangers when they meet fuck celtic

I can't stand either of the old firm clubs. What a bunch of scum those two fan bases are, they deserve each other. I dont think anything of the link with City and Rangers, as a club there is nothing to like about them.

Teams I don't mind in no particular order:

Shef Wednesday
Derby
Stockport
Wet Ham

I can't stand either of the old firm clubs. What a bunch of scum those two fan bases are, they deserve each other. I dont think anything of the link with City and Rangers, as a club there is nothing to like about them.

Teams I don't mind in no particular order:

Shef Wednesday
Derby
Stockport
Wet Ham

Fuck Stockport, don't know how old you are
but we supported them regulary on a friday night many moons back only for them to turn out cvunts

Fuck Stockport, don't know how old you are
but we supported them regulary on a friday night many moons back only for them to turn out cvunts

I remember that well. But that was how long ago and how far have they fallen since. I used to hate Leeds with a passion - loved it when they went down. Now I don't care how they get on. If Stockpot ever got back to competing with us I might re-think - but how realistic is that. I'd like to see them get back to the league - that is about it.

1. City
  2. Oldham (Dads second team and took me all the time when I was a kid)
  3. Rochdale (Lived there for 18 years)
  4. Burnley (no reason why, just like the way they've punched above their weight for years - plus most of them are LCCC supporters and decent lad from the few I have met there)
  5. West Ham (always found their fans pretty decent and they seem to have a decent grasp on reality as a club)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.