Anyone prefer being alone?

I dreamt about me and worsley last night except i was taylor swift and he was the rich kid out of TOWIE and we were at a posh ball and were then snogging in a warehouse,welcome to my mind lol

You have a look of Taylor Swift about you and thought you looked pretty on the meet up and no way did you remotely look your age. If I had hair I would only look mid 40's but as a baldy badger could still pass as early to mid 50's if I was lickle leaner and could only be described to a casual observer as a veritable fanny magnet. For those who do not know what Taylor Swift looks like here below is some incredible footage:

This is my dream and I'm Robbie Williams and Taylor is Taylor and the audience is insatiable as we mash out our presence on stage rhythmically gyrating to those adoring sweaty groupies who desperately squeal out for more more more ! It's all just a game:

I dreamt about me and worsley last night except i was taylor swift and he was the rich kid out of TOWIE and we were at a posh ball and were then snogging in a warehouse,welcome to my mind lol

Bloody hell! Got me all moist!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.