6yrs
A very decent group of player
No silverware
An open door to the title bottled to a team with no money and lesser players
Dismissed winning the domestic cups as not important
Lost a 3rd of his prem games last season
Off to a terrible start this season
Sitting in 14th

6 years. Got them to a CL final (something we've not managed yet). Turned perennial 5th & 6th placed team into a guaranteed top 4 side.

Dismissed the cups because he didn't have the squad for it. Pep makes a just as many changes, but we have the benefit of a bench stacked with world class players, and Poch didn't

Leicester by the way are not a team with no money and lesser players. Kante & Mahrez were genuinely world class and the team cost more than Spurs', and Leicester have spent 8x more than Spurs since Pochettino took over.

Take a look at this table and tell us again how much Pochettino underperformed.

You also never replied to the fact that everyone we might get post-pep is going to have none or very few trophies.

I think Pochettino gets fawned over too much in the media, but you've gone way too far the other way into childish levels of denying him credit.

To be fair, Pep wasn’t even our manager the year Leicester won the league!
Yep as just been pointed out, I stand corrected but people on here slating him should look at what he had to deal with, no money to spend and best players being sold so they could pay for a stadium, any manager would struggle with that

Not defending anything pointing out a fact, you say Tottenham imploded that season yet finished above us, the same Tottenham team knocked us out of the champions league last season, the difference is we have a board that backs the manager and brings in the players he needs to win those trophies,.levy will sell the rolls Royce players and replace them with a fucking skoda
Here are the facts.....

6 years ,won nowt... End of.... My last words on this thread.... !

Well if he is as good a manager as the broadcasting media would have us believe, at least one of them.

It's not good enough just improving a team when you're being compared to other managers like Pep.

We're constantly being reminded by the footballing fraternity that if we don't win anything this year it'll be a failure.

Okay, Pochettino hasn't won anything for 6 years. What does that make him?

Daniel Levy is the boss Poch has made him money Levy can then do it on the cheap

That was a year earlier, both articles I mention are a couple of months ago, and it had been rumoured that he was going to add another year, maybe we just never announced it ? I don't believe much in any of those newspapers, and was just saying there is some conflicting information out there.
Mate, If Pep added a year on I'm pretty sure we'd have announced it! I hope It's the case either way though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.