Pochettino sacked by Spurs

This Mourinho stuff is really interesting. I think he has another chapter left to write and in the right situation could be very successful again, but he also earned £24m a year at United. Even if he takes a huge pay cut just to get the job is Levy really going to pay that after spending £20m to sack Poch and his staff? Mourinho will have other options, and looking at the amount of work Tottenham will need over the next window or two the prospect of doing it with limited funds might not be all that attractive. Though I guess if he really does want to stay in England this is pretty much it for him.

Yeah but just winning a League Cup would be massive for him/them right now.

If Poch is still out of work come summer and Pep ends up going for one reason or another surely he is on the list for us?

For those defending him.

Won fuck all. Nothing. Not a jot. Zero. Nada.

That is all that matters. Couldn't give 2 fucks about the circumstances, because actually money spent is immaterial when you look at that squad.

I can guarantee if Maureen comes he will win more in the first season than Chino has in his entire career

Over rated. Simple as that.

The squad he has there he should have done/be doing better. I think him coming out saying trophies weren't important started the rot and pissed the fans off. Don't forget that this bad run has been going on almost two seasons now, the champions league run glossed over it. He has done reasonable jobs at Southampton and Spur's but if you are a top club you want more than reasonable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.