Var debate 2019/20

This season I haven't attended a single match and I feel clean, if you're not one of those eternal optimists you can see what's happening to the game and it's bad. I'd have thought that not going after 30 years of going would be a bit of a hard thing to do but it really really wasn't.
I once travelled to watch city with many many friends all on buses or coaches all singing songs of camaraderie decked out in the regalia of City, now it's all sit down shut up eat your popcorn whilst we fiddle the results as best we can. You made a smart move bud, accept your fate like I accepted mine our time has passed it's time for the circus music and the hall of mirrors to take centre stage.
And isn't it annoying now we're playing the best football the country has ever seen?
Since i came back to Blighty 15 years ago this will be the first season i've not been to a home match. Var made my mind up for me but the other nonsense you mention has helped to strengthen my resolve.

Er, maybe that's because there's bee no footy for 2 weeks?
Not really sure why this seems to vex you so much.
Believe me, far more important things than which forum a thread is in “vex me”.

I just like pointing out every now and then something that I’d class as a mistake within the forum, the fact this thread is nearly 1000 pages tells you exactly how important a subject this is, and the general forum gets a lot less traffic than the main forum. As it affects City and every other club then I see no reason why it can’t have stayed where it’s been since it’s conception 7 months ago, which is in the main forum.

Make sense?

Believe me, far more important things than which forum a thread is in “vex me”.

I just like pointing out every now and then something that I’d class as a mistake within the forum, the fact this thread is nearly 1000 pages tells you exactly how important a subject this is, and the general forum gets a lot less traffic than the main forum. As it affects City and every other club then I see no reason why it can’t have stayed where it’s been since it’s conception 7 months ago, which is in the main forum.

Make sense?
Nothing makes sense too me anymore Rammy.

Nothing makes sense too me anymore Rammy.
Hi Stoner,
I cannot see your user name without being transported back to the fifties and the Stone-Dri ads for raincoats in the old black and white programs.
Does any one wear a raincoat these days?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.