Mourinho announced as new Spurs coach

Word is that Spurs are about to bring in Luis Campos from Lille as Director of Football. One of the best around in that role.

He and Mourinho get on well too. So I feel a little more hopeful about how Mourinho at Spurs might work.

I'm not taking the piss here.

He will get you a trophy this season.

There’s the baggage that comes with Morono. He won’t last as long as Pochettino did. Sure, he might win the FA Cup but is that enough? They could lose Kane, Alli or Son.

5.5 years of poch with no trophy, how is that a progress? How could one be satisfied with it? FA cup started it all for us and it could turn things around for them too.

From the spurs forum...this is some take

tenor.gif

How is it bad move for spurs when they haven't fuk all in decades and will be managed by one of the most successful managers in the game? He would make spurs more competitive
Do you remember what Chelsea and United were like under him in the last season before he was sacked? And how he alienated the Chelsea squad and they basically downed tools?

Didn't the same thing happen with United and the press acted like Mourinho practically already had the job while Butthead was still in charge?

Or destroy them in way he has his last clubs confidence, playing style and team moral.
Kane's going to love the false no.2 role.

United weren't playing top notch football before him and haven't been any better since he left.
Do you remember what Chelsea and United were like under him in the last season before he was sacked? And how he alienated the Chelsea squad and they basically downed tools?

Yes I do, won league Cup and the league in 3 years at Chelsea which isn't a bad return by any means and I find it hilarious that people are criticising his United tenure as a massive failure, took over a shi* team and they still are a shi* team long after he is gone and he still managed to win europa league and a cup.

Spurs already have a better squad than any of his united teams imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.