Mourinho announced as new Spurs coach

United weren't playing top notch football before him and haven't been any better since he left.

Yes I do, won league Cup and the league in 3 years at Chelsea which isn't a bad return by any means and I find it hilarious that people are criticising his United tenure as a massive failure, took over a shi* team and they still are a shi* team long after he is gone and he still managed to win europa league and a cup.

Spurs already have a better squad than any of his united teams imo.
True but his style of football is dog shite. If you are a spurds supporter and are paying a massive amount for your season ticket you'd be pissed royally if he dishes up the dross he did at the swamp.

Do you honestly believe Spurs will have a comparable run to City since 2011’s FA Cup win?

No but who knows after tasting some silverware they might go to another level and become proper title challengers because trophies give you belief you can do it. If Leicester can win it, so can spurs.

I just think that spurs are lucky to have him and he would make them better

Spurs dead in the water long term.
They will win minor cups though in the short term.
Mourinho will destroy them.

No but who knows after tasting some silverware they might go to another level and become proper title challengers because trophies give you belief you can do it. If Leicester can win it, so can spurs.

I just think that spurs are lucky to have him and he would make them better
You are Daniel Levy and I claim my 5 pounds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.