TV Series

Just finished the final season of Man in the High Castle and I'm pretty frustrated in how it ended. Was a very enjoyable series up until the ending of the penultimate episode when it became very clear they were going to cram 6 episodes worth of story into the last episode.
Yeah I agree I actually think they could of got another season out of it, it just seems like they rushed the ending which is a shame because it's been a fantastic series.

Don't see a lot of tv but the best things in recent years have been British imports. There was "Mum" , liked it for its quirkiness, and the police series "Unforgotten." Best thing on U.S. tv right now are the long-running quiz show Jeopardy and a series called A Million Little Things which the missus adores, set in Boston.

Final Space second series up on Netflix Sunday. Didn't have high hopes but was pleasantly surprised by the first. Recommended to any fans of Futurama and such.

Quite enjoyed Netflix movie I Am Mother recently too. About a woman raised solely by a robot in a fallout shelter and presents an interesting take on nature vs nurture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.