Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

It’s a yellow if the ref believes a genuine attempt has been made to win the ball. Offences such as a shirt pull, handball are red cards as far as I understand it. Raheem was unmarked, ten yards out.
If he was on the goal line then yes, but don’t think I can recall one red card ever for a handball like that. Yellow at most.

If he was on the goal line then yes, but don’t think I can recall one red card ever for a handball like that. Yellow at most.
Neither have I but just saying that given the stupid interpretations these days you just never know.

I am surprised that anyone should expect fairness for City.

Our owner with financial acumen overcame the barrier to entry that was supposed to prevent his investment.
Surely the resentment from formerly top members of footballs governing body is still there?
We generate profit so our owner has justified his investment but the cost of financial and on field success is that our presence continues to be resented. We cannot change this other than to be perfect with our accounting and observance of footballs skewed rules both on and off the field.
Part of our penance is a bias to any team that can compete so Liverpools hypocrisy is allowed which feeds the bias.
One saving grace of this is that other teams will also suffer when playing Pool so our voice may be heard.
Another is that Pools ability to change to victim status re say Gomez ie not on the field, may boomerang on them when comparing their continuing treatment of Raheem.

Liverpool have benefited from referees with shite game management atleast 3 times in recent memory, to my mind.

As well as against us: Playing on when two handballs have occurred and the team who didn't have possession has sprang a counter off the back of it. How can you play advantage to the team that wouldn't have had the ball in the first place?

The Fulham ruled out goal, rolling ball free kick, with Fullham players appealing, ref allows Liverpool to play on. Liverpool just take the ball up the other end and score.

The corner against Barca I feel a lot of refs would have more carefully managed, when TAA came back on to pitch as if to hand over the corner duty, he could have blown his whistle as most would, as if to say hurry up/stop pissing about and get back in position. This would have got the attention of the Barca players who were expecting the handover.

They are a shithouse team and "it's tactical", it shows a certain dishonesty to their game that should be recognised.

Careful mate. That will have our dippers and a few other simpletons frothing.

To the tune of the Scaffold's "Thank you very Much"
Thank you very much to VAR for cheating
Thank you very much, thank you very very much
Thank you very much to the refs' for cheating
Thank you very much, thank you very very much

This could be a new chant, although Pep might mistake that it's aimed at him and we want him to stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.