Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good side these and I'm a big fan of Frank.

They'll want to lay down a marker as being 'back' as a major player by getting something out of this game.

We've been a shadow of our usual selves all season and not had that 'authority' to give me the confidence we'll slap all comers.

Draw.
We need to bring some happiness back in to your life, SR.

For that reason, I predict an entertaining win for our lads. And a nice, relaxing weekend for you. ;-)

should be a good game.....we win 4-2

Chelsea are playing with a lot of confidence and freedom which is mainly due to them having a bit of a free hit this season..

New, young inexperienced Manager
Transfer ban
Playing younger players in the first team
No great level of expectation to weigh them down..

Whereas we are coming off a defeat having already lost a further 2 league games, 9 points off the top and the knives already sparking on the grindsones in readiness ..

We know what's at stake, it won't be easy but we'll will win because losing is not an option..

This game could be our springboard to putting together a sizeable run...

Here's hoping..!

Chelsea are playing with a lot of confidence and freedom which is mainly due to them having a bit of a free hit this season..

New, young inexperienced Manager
Transfer ban
Playing younger players in the first team
No great level of expectation to weigh them down..

Whereas we are coming off a defeat having already lost a further 2 league games, 9 points off the top and the knives already sparking on the grindsones in readiness ..

We know what's at stake, it won't be easy but we'll will win because losing is not an option..

This game could be our springboard to putting together a sizeable run...

Here's hoping..!
Has anyone told Atkinson and one eyed Andre?

I was feeling optimistic, but having read some of the player performance threads over the past fortnight now makes me wonder whether we should bother turning up or not.

Anyway it's ok if we're losing 3-0 at halftime I can go back to being a Chelsea fan again.

Otamendi to put in a MOTM performance ;)

Should be a good game. I expect them to score with only 1 or 2 chances but us to get 3 or 4 with 20+ chances

4-1 City. De Bruyne is due a good 90mins and I expect Foden to start to give us some aggression - this will also give him the opportunity to show how good he is against England rivals

Pulisic is in better form than any player in the top 4. it will be a more entertaining game for the neutral but harder for City if he plays. 2-2 if he does, 3-1 to City if mot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.