Will Patching

Trent-Alexander Arnold the best RB in the world for 2 years? Seriously?

I actually stopped reading when you then use Messi (the best player in the world) as your 2nd example. Jeez...
Yeah he is, or atleast one of the best if not the best. Is the best RB at creating chances in the world.

If you think Ronaldo is better than messi I dont care, not my main point.

True that, but my opinions are in line with club's though.
It isn't? The club has never said what you are claiming, do you think they would say "We have failed to integrate our youth over the last 10 years", obviously not.

They want to though, they have wanted to for a while, and have failed in this regard.

Do you reckon Angelino just suddenly got better at PSV?

If so, why do you think that is?

Angelino is not a City quality player. He's probably doing better than I thought he would but that's not a solution, just as Zinchenko wasn't. Liverpool game proved that he is not a quality to play in CL final, for example.

It's a cheap option in a very specific time when a team of City's size had a very awkward situation at left back - single one real left back and injured most of the time. We have 100+ million worth of players on opposite flank, we bought Cancelo while having one of the best RB's in the league in last decade and as soon as situation is such to give us an option, we'll have similar value of players on the left. Pep was doing some miracles on that position, but looking at all other positions, there will be a big buy there as soon as that option comes.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.