Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

From what I’ve read of the article he rules out leaving imminently, after being asked about, quote “lowest league position” under him. Jokers.

I’ve never thought he’d walk away. He isn’t that type of guy, but I still don’t get the feeling that he’ll stay any longer than his current contract, which I’m disappointed about.
Why wouldn’t he stay longer? He’s young still has a lot to achieve in this league and has some have said the more the media attack him the more resolved he as become.

Very pleasing words from Pep.

I must admit I was beginning to think all the shit and corruption we are buried under this season might just see him off. As it happens it would seem that he quite likes doing battle with it...his words will have boiled much piss i expect.

Love him. Really hope he's up for seeing off the scouse challenge over the next 2/3 years.

Personally, I think he sees the influence of referee's decisions as a driver to stay and eliminate them as a factor. With the questionable decisions of the last game, I don't think it's coincidence that he's saying it now.

I also think he values the fact that the club clearly values him and will let him play out his philosophies. Yes there is pressure to win, but the longer term goal is to build a self propelling dynasty of football recognised worldwide, hopefully with the academy playing a larger part in future.

But every time var is a factor, every time a journalist hopes to see him squirm under another challenge, every time the FA or UEFA find a new charge to bring against us or our players, I think that drives him to stay and beat that argument away.

Let Liverpool have a penality for every dive, let them have no injuries, that's now the new bar to overcomes and pep likes a challenge!

Why bayern and the german media are so obsessed with us i have no idea barca, real and juve and their medias aren't like this with us.

Did you miss the Summer pantomime where the Italian press were adamant he was joining Juventus?

Last edited:
Did you miss the Summer pantomime where the Italian press were adamant he was join Juventus?
Even that is nothing like what the germans have been doing to use for the last few years. My point is that both of those countries arent exacly warm to us but the germans seem to hate us on another level

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.